Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursdays: Wedding Vendors on Etsy

So each Thursday I will feature an ETSY shop owner that creates items for weddings! How will I choose these vendors? There will be no specific criteria, he or she just has to be a vendor that catches my eye somehow, whether it be their unique vision, beautiful colors..that something that makes me say "Ohhh, I would have bought that for my wedding!" I am inspired all the time with all the talent and creativity on Etsy, I could spend hours just browsing through all the shops.

Today I feature seller ANNACRAFTS

The Etsy shop is at http://www.etsy.com/shop/annacrafts


The seller is based in South Korea, I love the variety and the selection is quite large, almost 200 cake toppers and related items to choose from!


                                                                        Love this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment