Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Wedding to Inspire

Wow when you start working on something you really enjoy, the rewards can be unexpected! I learned this when Elana Schmid (now Mrs. Elana Gilbert) purchased my fuchsia pink orchid centerpieces for her destination wedding in Australia. Their wedding was so gorgeous, I have to share!




Wedding Date: July 21, 2012
Location: Hamilton Island, Australia
Wedding Colors: Yellow and Lilac
Couple's Hometowns: Elana is from Sydney and Sam is from Country Victoria
Current Residence: Tokyo, Japan

I asked Elana how she found my shop on Etsy, as a seller you are always curious to know how your customer found your shop, and why they chose you. Her response: "I was thrilled to have found Roxana's services as I was looking for months and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for at a reasonable price. After I told her my wedding date she knew I was leaving it to the last minute and without me even asking, she prepared my centerpieces swiftly and so beautifully. I even ordered an extra set to put out the front of my reception hall for people to look at when they walked in because they are so stunning! Thank you Roxana for helping to make my 'big' day so special!"

Sam, Elana's husband, planned one of the most beautiful and thoughtful proposals, A surprise proposal atop the Tokyo Tower. I can't do it justice, so here is the link to the full story by the photographer, 37 Frames, who captured it all: The Amazing Proposal

Elana and Sam look so good together, don't they? Here's to a lifetime of happiness and love. She was so kind to share some of her wedding pictures with me, scroll down to see how the centerpieces came out, and the rest of her wedding party. Aaahh...LOVE.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures!! You both are looking awesome together. The photographs are simply stunning and loved the centerpiece. On my sister’s wedding at one of NYC wedding venues, we engaged a talented photographer to make it memorable for everyone.

    ReplyDelete